Monday, October 26, 2009

Mother of Troy's Mother

I honestly can't remember the last time I was bored. I think it was some time around when the first Matrix came out, circa 1999. Today is definitely no exception.

My work with Team Ko'mano proved to be a wonderful experience. I was able to get the project completed on time and, for my first game audio project and the amount of time I had, I was relatively pleased with the quality of work. It was far different from what I've done before, but it was an extremely positive and invigorating experience. I know it's worth pursuing further.

Because of the great blend of personalities and work ethics, I am working on three more projects which are all to be completed by the end of the year. I'm knee deep in the next project, LEAP, an action oriented platformer wherein the player scales an ever-crumbling building. My aim is to be done with all audio assets by November 10th, if not sooner.

If you're on Facebook and want to stay posted, feel free to become a Team Ko'Mano Fan. Hey, you might even get a chance to play a build of a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment